If you have freezer space available to you then freezing foods is a fabulous way to keep it good for an extended period of time. Here are some resources for you. Just click on the food and you will be taken to recipes, tutorials, tips and tricks to help you on your quest for living providently.
- Blueberries – Freezing whole Blueberries – Includes picture tutorial.
- Chives – Freezing Chives in ice cubes.
- Collard Greens – Freezing Collard Greens.
- Corn – Freezing Corn on the Cob – Includes a how to video.
- Strawberries – Homemade Strawberry Freezer Jam – Includes how-to video.
- Sugar Snap Peas – Freezing Sugar Snap Peas in the pod.
- Zucchini – Freezing Zucchini.